Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Happy Gotcha Day Lillian!

Lillian is the sweetest little dog and is always by my side.....wherever I happen to be.  You can see that the recliner is her favorite spot.  We went through a hard winter but she loved the snow.  She has no problems eating, despite having no teeth.  I mix the dry food with chicken broth for her.  Potty training was a little difficult because of our hard winter but she is getting better and better. She loves riding in the car and going for walks and she keeps Chloe much more active. She loves the cat.  Right now she is laying on the loveseat as I write this.  Our whole town knows her.

1 comment:

  1. I had the privilege of riding back to NH with Lillian and A' te ( Chrisine drove!) and I confess we did stop at Mickey D's and treated the girls. We knew then she would be ok. She is a survivor and it warmsmy heart that she has a loving home.

    ReplyDelete